MultiVermin is a plant-derived insecticide. It has a high effect on all mites, aphids, thrips, whiteflies, stink bugs and lantern beetles. This extract is derived from the Sophora plant, which functions through enzymatic inhibition and prevents the pests from ever reaching maturity. It kills on contact or ingestion and works quickly. MultiVerminis 100% Organic.
Apply as soon as the first damage becomes visible. Shake the solution well. Spray the plants with the prepared liquid. Wet both the top and bottom of the leaves well: spray until the liquid begins to drip from the plant. Do not spray plants in full sun: preferably apply in the evening. Repeat the treatment after 5 days.
• MultiVermin is 100% Organic with natural pollution free pesticides
• Not harmful to the plants
• MultiVermin is not only an insecticide but also has a certain inhibitory effect on fungi
• The pesticides will not easily build resistance
• Multivermin has a smothering effect on pesticides
• Multivermin kills all eggs and larvae on the plant
Dosage 20ml per liter of water. (cap = 10ml)
Multivermin has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is stored in a dark and frost-free place.
- Mixed herbal extract: 500 g / L min
- Organic matter: 100 g / L min
- Oxymatrin: 10 g / L min
- Total humic acid: 100 g / L min
- Organic polysaccharides: 18 g / L min